The deadline for poster submissions is June 15, 2018.
For poster submissions, we invite research projects that are in-progress. Posters often present preliminary results from pilot data. Since poster submissions reflect research that is still in-progress, the extended abstracts will be editorially reviewed rather than going through the full peer review process. Posters are a great way to gain valuable insight from your peers in executive doctoral programs and from faculty experts.
- 2,000 words (or less)
- Use Word for PC, in English, with one-inch margins and Times Roman 12-point font, single-spaced
- Clearly state the research question(s)
- Since posters are generally in-progress research pieces, clearly state the status of the research. E.g., have data been collected?
- Key references to support the research
- Figures, tables, and appendices as needed
- A complete draft of the poster
- Create a single PowerPoint slide set to 36” (width) by 48” (height).
- More details will follow regarding how to print your accepted poster for the conference.
When you are ready to submit, please go to the submission page to upload your extended abstract (Microsoft Word format) and poster (PDF format).
Both the extended abstract and the poster (PowerPoint template) must be submitted for a poster to be considered.