Call for Proposals
All proposals for EMS 2018 will be submitted via the EasyChair system. Please sign up for an account here
Authors can submit five different types of proposals:
1. Paper submissions: Completed papers or research projects, including empirical papers, essay papers, and translation papers. If accepted, these papers will be peer-reviewed, presented at the conference and appear in the conference proceedings.
2. Poster submissions: In-progress research projects in the form of a 36-inch (width) by 48-inch (height) poster that will be mounted for a poster session. Posters will editorially reviewed.
3. Panels and workshops: Sessions on relevant topics to engaged scholarship. Panels aim to present ideas and engage the audience in discussion. Workshops are usually offered by faculty members who share knowledge of a given research practice with students and alumni.
4. Doctoral consortium submissions: An opportunity for executive doctoral students working on their dissertation research to share and develop their research ideas. Applicants must be nominated by their executive doctorate programs and, if accepted, are expected to attend all Consortium meetings and activities on Thursday, September 6 (the day prior to the start of the conference).
5. Alumni consortium submissions: An opportunity for alumni of executive doctorate programs to share experiences and think together about research ideas and on ways to use the EDBA in your career. Accepted applicants are expected to attend all Consortium meetings and activities on Thursday, September 6 (the day prior to the start of the conference).
The instructions and deadline information for each submission type are provided on individual pages. When you are ready to submit, please go to the submission page.