Call for Proposals
All submissions for EMS 2018 will be submitted via the EasyChair system. Please sign up for an account here.
Authors can submit in five different ways:
1. Paper submissions: Completed papers or research projects, including empirical papers, essay papers, and translation papers. If accepted, these papers will be peer-reviewed, presented at the conference and appear in the conference proceedings.
2. Poster submissions: In-progress research projects in the form of a 36-inch (width) by 48-inch (height) poster that will be mounted for a poster session. Posters will editorially reviewed.
3. Panels and workshops: Sessions on relevant topics to engaged scholarship. Panels aim to present ideas and engage the audience in discussion. Workshops are usually offered by faculty members who share knowledge of a given research practice with students and alumni.
4. Doctoral consortium submissions: An opportunity for executive doctoral students working on their dissertation research to share and develop their research ideas. Applicants must be nominated by their executive doctorate programs and, if accepted, are expected to attend all Consortium meetings and activities on Thursday, September 6 (the day prior to the start of the conference).
5. Alumni consortium submissions: Apply here for an opportunity to share experiences and think with other alumni of executive doctoral programs about research ideas and on ways to use the EDBA in your career. Accepted applicants are expected to attend all Consortium meetings and activities on Thursday, September 6 (the day prior to the start of the conference). Note: The alumni consortium is a working session of pre-organized workshops and does not involve paper or poster or panel submissions. Applications for the consortium should be submitted here. Panels for a more general audience, as well as research papers or posters, should be submitted above.
The instructions and deadline information for each submission type are provided on individual pages. When you are ready to submit, please go to the submission page.